- 1 Top 6 Fogless Shower Mirrors
- 2 ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee
- 3 ToiletTree Deluxe LED Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee
- 4 Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror with Razor Hook
- 5 InterDesign Forma Suction Fog Free Mirror
- 6 The Shave Well Company Fog Free Shower Shave Mirror
- 7 Brookstone Fogless Shower Mirror
- 8 Best Fogless Shower Mirrors Comparison Chart
- 9 What Is a Fogless Mirror?
- 10 Fog Free Shower Mirror Benefits
- 11 Choosing the Best Fogless Shower Mirror
- 12 Conclusion
Fogless shower mirrors are essential if you enjoy grooming in the shower. If you have facial hair or a hairstyle that requires daily grooming, then it is efficient and convenient to shave in the shower. If you have tried using a mirror whilst you have been in the shower, you’ve probably noticed how the hot temperature of the water and the resulting steam can cause the mirror to become fogged? Well a fogless shower mirror will ensure that you always have a clear view when you are carrying out your grooming routine.
There are many different kinds of mirrors to choose from. From choosing the right shape and size of mirror, to finding the fog resisting technology that works for you, choosing the right mirror can be difficult. Use this useful guide to find the best fogless shower mirror reviews. You’re bound to find something so suit your requirements and budget.
- ToiletTree Deluxe LED Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee
- Water chamber design keeps the mirror fogless
- Mounts with removable silicone adhesive
- Includes a shelf. LED light surrounding the frame
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.5 x 1.5
- Shatter proof acrylic
- Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror with Razor Hook
- Anti-fog nanotechnology
- Mounts with removable adhesive
- Includes a stainless steel razor hook
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.7 x 0.1
- Shatter proof acrylic
- ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee
- Fill the back of the mirror with hot shower water to keep the mirror fogless
- Mounts with removable silicone adhesive and double sided tape
- Includes a shelf
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 2.6 x 9
- Shatter proof acrylic
- InterDesign Forma Suction Fog Free Mirror
- Fill the back of the mirror with hot shower water to keep the mirror fogless
- Mounts with a suction cup
- Includes a curved shelf
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.5 x 11
- Stainless steel contruction
- The Shave Well Company Fog Free Shower Shave Mirror
- For a few seconds hold it under hot water and then the temperature of the moist air will keep the mirror fog free
- Mounts on an adhesive hook
- No shelf included
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.1 x 6.8
- Shatter proof acrylic
- Brookstone Fogless Shower Mirror
- Reservoir cup holds hot shower water for defogging
- Mounts on suction cups
- Includes razor holder and squeegee
- Dimensions: 11.8 x 9.4 x 3.2
- Polished stainless steel mirror
Top 6 Fogless Shower Mirrors
ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee
Without ever needing to use a fog-free spray, you can enjoy having a fogless mirror that is guaranteed to remain fogless for life. A patent pending water chamber ensures that the mirror remains fogless forever. It is made from only the highest quality of materials and it features a sleek and modern design that would make it the perfect accessory for any modern bathroom.
The ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror is designed never to fail and so that you can easily clean the mirror once you have finished with it, this mirror comes with a free matching squeegee.
To store all your utensils whilst you’re using this mirror, there is a handy shelf that is large enough for your razor, tweezers or nail clippers.
Installing this mirror couldn’t be easier. Unlike many of the other mirrors available on the market, you don’t need to contend with suction cups, which have a habit of failing at some point. This mirror can be easily mounted with the accompanying silicone adhesive. If you ever want to take the mirror down, the adhesive can be safely and easily removed, without damaging your bathroom décor.
This is a great fogless mirror, at a highly affordable price. You’ll struggle to find a better mirror at much a competitive price that is built with the same quality and durability.
ToiletTree Deluxe LED Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee
This stunning fogless mirror is 20 % larger than ToiletTree’s standard model of fogless mirror. You don’t need to worry about ever having to use any de-fog sprays as this mirror is guaranteed to remain fogless for life. It achieves its fogless properties with the help of a water chamber, which is patented by ToiletTree.
This deluxe model of fogless mirror has LED lighting around the perimeter. This means that you cannot only enjoy a fogless image, but you will benefit from the illumination provided too. When you’re trying to get those niggly little hairs with the tweezers, or shaving under your chin, you can easily see what you’re doing with the help of the LED lights. You’ll never miss a spot again!
This mirror comes with a free squeegee. This can be used to effortlessly clean the mirror after every use. A useful storage shelf build into this mirror is located at the bottom edge, and you can use this to store the squeegee and all your grooming utensils.
You can easily install this fogless shower mirror with the use of a silicone adhesive. This is much stronger than suction cups, which are often used for bathroom mirrors, and you can easily remove any silicone residue if you ever want to remove the mirror.
Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror with Razor Hook
This top rated fogless shower mirror is one of the best on the market today. The surface of the mirror uses Cassani’s patented nanotechnology to keep it from fogging over when you are using the shower. The surface works to repel moisture and prevents fog from settling on the surface of the mirror.
This mirror features a highly modern design. It is oval in shape, which makes it the best shape for viewing your face clearly. Designed using the results of customer surveys, this mirror keeps it’s target audience in mind and as such has additional width and height based on previous models to ensure that the whole of the user’s face may be included in the view. This design makes the best use out of the wall space that you have in your shower.
When you want to keep your razor within easy reach when you are in the shower, you need somewhere safe to put it, where it can’t be accidentally knocked off or lost. This mirror comes with a stainless steel razor hook. It will keep your razor in a safe place so that you can easily reach for it whenever you need it.
This fogless shower mirror provides you with a great design and functionality to enhance your grooming routine.
InterDesign Forma Suction Fog Free Mirror
If you’re looking for a simple fogless mirror that will blend well into your existing bathroom, why not choose the InterDesign Forma Suction Fog Free Mirror. This slightly rectangular mirror has been specially designed to assist shaving in the shower and the mirror features a unique surface that will not fog.
If you want convenience and functionality, then you will get it with this fogless mirror. A shelf below the mirror, with a slight contour has been specially designed to hold a can of shaving foam, whilst just beneath that is a razor holder. You will have your tools to hand immediately when you are in the shower and can leave them on the shelves when you are not using them. The frame of this mirror and the shelves are made from stainless steel to give durability to the mirror’s design.
Installing this mirror couldn’t be easier. 4 strong suction cups hold the complete weight of the mirror well, even if you use the shelves for your shaving tools. You won’t need to contend with any messy adhesives, and if you want to move the mirror around the room, all you need to do is pull the suction cups off the wall and reposition the mirror in its new location.
The Shave Well Company Fog Free Shower Shave Mirror
If you want a compact fogless mirror for the shower that won’t fog, you should consider The Shave Well Company Fog Free Shower Shave Mirror. This mirror has a great design that means that it will never fog. A hook allows you to quickly remove the mirror from its mount so that you can easily wash it. The warming process raises the surface temperature of the mirror to the same temperature as the water so that it will not fog. This method will sufficiently warm the mirror for the duration of your shower allowing you to shave with ease without having to stop the water flow.
No suction cups are required with this mirror. All you need to do is attach the hook to the wall and then hook the mirror onto it.
If you would prefer a larger mirror, the deluxe model features a mirror that is 33% larger than this standard mirror.
This is an affordable mirror that doesn’t involve using any fancy technology or mechanisms. There is nothing that can go wrong with the mirror, and its small and compact size allows you to easily install it into any shower or bathroom layout that you may have in your home.
Brookstone Fogless Shower Mirror
This fogless shower mirror from Brookstone ensures that your mirror stays fogless for ages. Even if you are enjoying the hottest shower in a steamy bathroom, this mirror will remain fog free. This mirror is made from polished and durable stainless steel and will not shatter if it is dropped for your own safety and peace of mind. A reservoir cup is used to safely hold hot shower water and this is how the mirror stays fogless.
Whilst some mirrors rely on a fog repellent surface, this mirror uses a reservoir system to stay fog free so you don’t need to worry about the fog-repellent surface from rubbing away over time. You’ll never have to use a de-fogging spray to stop this mirror from fogging.
To further enhance your experience when using this fogless shower mirror, you can take advantage of the independent side and chin LED lights. These are operated by 4 AA batteries and feature a 5-minute auto shut off so you don’t have to remember to turn the unit off. The additional light helps ensure that you never miss a spot again when shaving.
You can easily install this shower mirror to any smooth flat surface.
Best Fogless Shower Mirrors Comparison Chart
|ToiletTree Deluxe LED Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee||Water chamber design||removable silicone adhesive||shelf. LED light surrounding the frame||Shatter proof acrylic|
|Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror with Razor Hook||Anti-fog nanotechnology||removable silicone adhesive||stainless steel razor hook||Shatter proof acrylic|
|ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee||filling the back of the mirror with hot water||removable silicone adhesive and double sided tape||shelf||Shatter proof acrylic|
|InterDesign Forma Suction Fog Free Mirror||filling the back of the mirror with hot water||suction cup||curved shelf||Stainless steel contruction|
|The Shave Well Company Fog Free Shower Shave Mirror||For a few seconds hold it under hot water||adhesive hook||-||Shatter proof acrylic|
What Is a Fogless Mirror?
A fogless shower mirror is essential for grooming whilst in the shower. Many men shave their facial hair, and even their heads on a daily basis so having a mirror that will not fog is important. The contrast between temperatures of standard mirrored glass, which is typically cool, and steam, which is warm results in condensation forming on the mirror. Foggy mirrors mean that you can’t use them when you are in the shower.
To combat this, fogless mirrors can be purchased. They are highly affordable and easy to install without having to call a professional. Specially designed glass ensures that the mirror won’t fog and some fogless mirrors have such a great design that they will never fog and come with a lifetime guarantee to prove their confidence.
You still need to clean a fogless mirror, as moisture does still land on it, but you will always be able to have a clear view whilst you are in the shower so that you can complete your grooming routine.
Fog Free Shower Mirror Benefits
A fog free shower mirror is useful if you carry out your grooming routine in the shower. You will be able to enjoy many benefits as long as you choose the best one for your needs.
- Easy to install. These mirrors are easy to install with a few different installation methods to choose from. You won’t need to spend a large amount of time trying to put the mirror in place or pay a professional to fit it. Suction cups or silicone adhesive allows the mirror to be adhered to any flat surface and to stay there for a long amount of time.
- Fogless operation. There are some mirrors that have a fog-free coating, whilst others rely on systems that keep the mirror warm to stop condensation from forming on it. Whilst the coated mirrors may lose their coating over time and become less effective, fogless mirrors do work and allow you to have a clear view whilst grooming in the shower.
- Affordable. Fogless mirrors do not contain any fancy workings, so they are not expensive to produce. You can enjoy a low cost fog-free mirror that can be easily accommodated by your budget.
- Durable. Fogless mirrors can last for years, as they do not have any parts that can corrode or stop working over time. If you choose a coated mirror, you may find that this will eventually need to be replaced, but it will still last you a long time.
Choosing the Best Fogless Shower Mirror
There are a few things that you should consider before purchasing your fogless shower mirror:
- Cost. When you are looking for the best fog free shower mirror for your bathroom, you should ensure that you buy the best one for your budget. Don’t just buy a shower mirror because it’s cheap, buy it because it has all the features that you need.
- Installation. There are a few options for installation when it comes to fogless shower mirrors. Suction cups are a good solution if you want a mirror that can be taken down frequently. They can be a little unreliable however if you want a more permanent accessory. Silicone adhesive allows you to stick the mirror to the wall and it will stay there firmly until you wish to remove it. Any residual adhesive can be easily removed.
- Size. The size and the shape of the fogless mirror are important. You need to be able to use the mirror for your grooming routine, so you should ensure that it is the right shape and size to allow you to see your face at the distance it will be when it is on the wall.
- Storage. Some shower mirrors are simply the to be used as a mirror on its own, however, you can get some fogless mirrors that come with shelves and hooks. Razor hooks and shelves allow you to easily store your grooming utensils so that they are within reach when you want to use them.
- Illumination. Some mirrors come with illuminating LEDS around the frame so that you have better visibility when shaving.
- Anti-fog technology. You should consider the type of technology that is used. Some mirrors have a special coating over their surface to prevent them from fogging. Over time, this coating can wear away so that the mirror is no longer fog-free. Other mirrors have a reservoir that holds warm water to keep the mirror warm, or the mirror simply hangs on a hook so that it can be run under the shower water to warm it up.
When you’re looking for usefulness and functionality, fogless shower mirrors can really deliver. As you can see from this guide and these best fogless shower mirror reviews, there are various types of the mirrors for you to choose from. Depending on your budget, you can take advantage of a basic fogless mirror, or choose a fogless mirror that has an inbuilt shelf and razor holder and LED lights around the frame.
To ensure that you groom yourself to perfection, fogless mirrors ensure that you can see your reflection clearly, but LED illumination gives you a little more visibility and ensures that you’ll never miss a spot again.
You can also take advantage of easy installation, as you’ll never need to hire a professional to install your fogless shower mirror. You can choose a fogless mirror that has suction cup installation, or a more permanent option that comes with silicone adhesive.
Some fogless mirror manufacturers are so sure of their performance that they guarantee that their mirrors will never fog.