- 1 Top 6 Bidet Toilet Seats Reviewed
- 2 Bio Bidet Ultimate BB-600
- 3 Brondell S1000-EW Swash 1000 Bidet Toilet Seat
- 4 Bio Bidet Supreme BB-1000
- 5 Toto SW584#01 Washlet S350e Bidet Toilet Seat
- 6 Brondell S900-EW Swash 900 Bidet Toilet Seat
- 7 Bio Bidet Bliss BB-2000
- 8 Best Bidet Toilet Seats Comparison Chart
- 9 What Is a Bidet?
- 10 How to Use a Bidet?
- 11 Guide to Choosing the Best Bidet Toilet Seat
- 12 Benefits of Owning a Bidet
- 13 Conclusion
A bidet was once considered to be an essential part of a hygienic lifestyle as well as being used to aid contraception, but these days, with the availability of good quality toilet paper, and reliable contraceptives, they are now seen as a luxurious item.
Whilst bidet toilet seats may be a luxury item, they can make life easier for many people such as those with disability or mobility issues. Pregnant women can also benefit from using a bidet after toileting as using toilet paper may become difficult in the later stages of pregnancy. Bidets have many other great advantages too, which you can find out about in this guide.
These best bidet toilet seat reviews are designed to help you to make a decision about which one may be right for your bathroom. We have also included a helpful guide to help you understand bidets a little better if you have never used one before.
- Brondell S1000-EW
- Ergonomic gentle-closing heated seat with quick release
- Functions: Posterior and feminine endless warm water washes, warm air dryer and deodorizer settings
- Features: Dual stainless steel positionable nozzles, Wireless remote control
- Bio Bidet Supreme BB-1000
- Slow closing seat and lid
- Functions: Automatic deodorizer, Aerated massage and oscillation, Vortex water stream
- Features: 3-in-1 nozzle system, Wireless remote control, Nozzle self-clean, Intelligent body sensor
- Bio Bidet Ultimate BB-600
- Slow-closing seat & lid with quick release
- Functions: front and rear warm water cleansing, anti-bacterial material and massage
- Features: Dual action nozzle, Heated seat and warm air dry, Auto & Kids wash modes, Aerated Bubble Infusion
- Toto SW584
- Heated seat with temperature control
- Functions: Automatic air deodorizer, Warm air dryer, ewater+ on wands and bowl, Pre-mist of bowl before each use, Night light
- Features: temperature and adjustable pressure controls, remote control operation, Illuminated touch pad, 2 user memory
- Brondell S900-EW
- Ergonomic gentle-closing heated seat with quick release
- Functions: Posterior and feminine endless warm water washes
- Features: Dual stainless steel positionable nozzles, Wireless remote control
- Bio Bidet Bliss BB-2000
- Quick Release for easy seat removal and cleaning
- Functions: warm washes
- Features: Hybrid On-Demand heating system, Exclusive Hydro-Flush "Inside-out" Nozzle cleaning
Top 6 Bidet Toilet Seats Reviewed
Bio Bidet Ultimate BB-600
This Bio Bidet Ultimate BB-600 toilet seat is a highly useful addition for your bathroom. It features an attached side panel. This panel gives both automatic and kids’ wash modes so that it can be used by the whole family.
For complete comfort, you can take advantage of the heated seat. This is especially welcomed in the colder winter months. When you have finished using this bidet seat, you can use the integrated warm air function that enables you to dry off without needing to use a towel to make the whole process more efficient. This is especially useful for those who have chosen to have a bidet because they have reduced mobility. You also don’t have to worry about having a clean towel nearby and can save money on having to keep putting your towels through the laundry.
This bidet has a dual action nozzle that uses aerated bubble technology to ensure that the water is as good at cleaning as possible.
This bidet toilet seat has a slow closing lid. This means that you are less likely to cause damage to the lid when closing it, and you don’t need to worry about the lid making a noise when you put it down. It also has a quick release for convenience.
Brondell S1000-EW Swash 1000 Bidet Toilet Seat
This ergonomic Brondell S1000-EW Swash 1000 bidet toilet seat is an ergonomic and advanced choice for any home user.
This seat features dual stainless steel nozzles. These nozzles are easy to position without any special tools and they have a wide spray range. The dual function provides the user with posterior and anterior washes with warm endless water.
The seat closes quietly and slowly so that you can just flip the seat down and walk away without worrying about causing any damage or creating noise, perfect for if you need to use the bidet without waking anyone else in the household if they are sleeping. The seat is also heated for your complete comfort. You will be especially appreciative of this when the weather is particularly cold. The seat has a quick release mechanism so that you can use it straight away.
One huge advantage of this seat is that it is electronic and comes with a remote control. With the control, you can operate the warm air dryer feature and the deodorizer. The fact that this seat comes with a air dryer and a deodorizer in itself makes this a highly luxurious item, as well as making operation of the bidet as simple as possible for the user.
Bio Bidet Supreme BB-1000
The Bio Bidet Supreme BB-1000 is one of the most advanced bidet toilet seats available on the market today. It has many great advantages and features that make it popular amongst those looking to purchase a high quality and durable bidet attachment.
To make the operation of this bidet as effortless as possible, it is electronic and comes with a remote control. It also has a heated seat so you never have to sit on a cold seat again, an enjoyable warm water washing feature, and a three in one nozzle system.
The nozzle offers aerated massage water flow along with oscillation. It also has an exclusive Vortex water system. The nozzle is self-cleaning, so the bidet needs as little maintenance as possible. This bidet ensures that the temperature of the water is always regulated. This prevents the bidet from suddenly letting out a stream of cold or hot water, which can be uncomfortable for the user.
This bidet is backed by a long 3-year warranty. Manufacturers that offer long warranties such as this are so sure of the quality of their products that they are willing to give you the peace of mind that if something goes wrong in that time that they will repair or replace the item.
Toto SW584#01 Washlet S350e Bidet Toilet Seat
The Toto SW584#01 Washlet S350e bidet toilet seat comes with a variety of features and advantages that make it a great choice when you want a no-hassle bidet for your bathroom.
This washlet toilet seat has an elongated front, which is the preferred shape for seats by many. It also has a cover.
There are both front and rear washing nozzles that create a stream of warm water for washing the intimate areas. You can use the controls to adjust the temperature and the pressure of the water whilst you are using this bidet.
The seat comes with a heating feature. This is especially welcomed in the colder months. You can easily and accurately control the temperature of the seat as required.
This bidet toilet seat comes with a remote control for simple operation. The touch pad is illuminated for convenience and it can store up to 2 users’ preferences to make things even easier.
This toilet seat comes with an automatic air deodorizer, an air dryer so that you don’t need to use a towel and the seat also pre-mists the bowl before each use too. For extra convenience at nighttime, this toilet seat even comes with a night-light.
Brondell S900-EW Swash 900 Bidet Toilet Seat
The manufacturer took great care in ensuring that the Brondell S900-EW Swash 900 is a great product that is designed to make good hygiene available for all.
This bidet toilet seat has dual nozzles that provide streams of water to clean both the posterior and anterior areas with comfortably warm water. The nozzles are easy to reposition without any tools and are made from stainless steel. Stainless steel is easy to keep clean and will not corrode or stain. The nozzles provide a wide spray.
The seat itself has an ergonomic design that follows the contours of your body, making it comfortable to sit on. You can choose between a rounded or elongated seat designs. It has a gentle close lid and a quick release mechanism so that you can clean the bidet when you need to without needing any tools. The bidet seat can also be removed easily when it is not needed.
For effortless operation, this bidet is electronic and comes with a remote control. You can easily operate the features of the bidet without having to twist or strain to reach any levers or buttons.
The bidet is even easy to unpack as it comes in frustration-free packaging.
Bio Bidet Bliss BB-2000
The Bio Bidet Bliss BB-2000 offers ultimate comfort and functionality when you are looking for a bidet for your bathroom. Because it is a bidet toilet seat, it can be installed quickly, and removed again when it is not needed, thanks to the quick release mechanism. You can also use this to clean it more easily. You will not need to remodel your entire bathroom and you can store it out of the way when you don’t need it.
The solid stainless steel nozzle makes cleaning this bidet toilet seat as simple as possible. In addition, an exclusive hydro-flush system allows the nozzle to carry out its own inside out cleaning process.
This bidet has wider wash streams for effectiveness and for convenience. It has its own hybrid on-demand heating system so that you can enjoy unlimited hot water from this bidet.
This is a lightweight plastic bidet that is antibacterial and easy to clean. It has an elongated design, which is preferable for most users.
As this bidet is operated electronically, it does require batteries, although it comes packaged with them so you wont need to worry about purchasing any additionally.
Best Bidet Toilet Seats Comparison Chart
|Brondell S1000-EW||Posterior and feminine endless warm water washes, warm air dryer and deodorizer settings||Dual stainless steel positionable nozzles, Wireless remote control|
|Bio Bidet Supreme BB-1000||Automatic deodorizer, Aerated massage and oscillation, Vortex water stream||3-in-1 nozzle system, Wireless remote control, Nozzle self-clean, Intelligent body sensor|
|Bio Bidet Ultimate BB-600||front and rear warm water cleansing, anti-bacterial material and massage||Dual action nozzle, Heated seat and warm air dry, Auto & Kids wash modes, Aerated Bubble Infusion|
|Toto SW584||Automatic air deodorizer, Warm air dryer, ewater+ on wands and bowl, Pre-mist of bowl before each use, Night light||temperature and adjustable pressure controls, remote control operation, Illuminated touch pad, 2 user memory|
|Brondell S900-EW||Posterior and feminine endless warm water washes||Dual stainless steel positionable nozzles, Wireless remote control|
What Is a Bidet?
A bidet is a piece of bathroom furniture that you can choose to have installed in your bathroom to improve hygiene. These devices are designed to clean the intimate areas after using the toilet, or after intercourse. Whilst they are still used today, they are considered by many to be old-fashioned and no longer needed, although they can be useful for the elderly and the disabled if they have problems with cleaning their intimate areas.
The bidet is used in a similar way to a washtub or a washbasin. They have faucets and a waste stopper so that they can be filled with water. They often also have an additional high-pressure faucet that can force a stream of water in an upright position for more effective cleaning. Bidets are not intended to be a replacement for toilet paper, so if you wish to use it after using the toilet, you should still use paper before you use the bidet. This saves needing to use a shower after going to the toilet.
Different bidets have different features, and you can choose from basic bidets or there are other bidets that offer more comfort and luxury as well as additional options.
How to Use a Bidet?
If you have seen a bidet before, but have never used one, it is likely that you’ve also never been told how to use them. They are unusual devices that are not found in every home, and they can be a little embarrassing to discuss. Using one however isn’t difficult and this step-by-step guide can help you understand how they work without the embarrassment of having to ask anyone.
You should make sure that you go to the toilet before you use the bidet, as one of the main functions of a bidet is to help you maintain good hygiene after using the toilet. It is a good idea to use paper before you use the bidet to make the process more effective.
You should sit or squat on the bidet. Depending on the installation of the bidet, you may have to sit facing forwards like you would use a toilet, or if you have a freestanding bidet or one that is installed a little away from the wall, you may be able to face the faucet control. It is much easier to use a bidet if you can face the controls.
You will then need to make the necessary adjustments to the pressure and the temperature of the water flow by using the faucets. You may need to try the faucets before actually using the bidet so that you know how they work. You will be able to avoid an uncomfortable water stream that may be too hot or too cold this way.
Bidets that have a high-pressure nozzle usually take a little while to get used to. You should make sure that you try the controls first before you use this style of bidet so that you know what to expect.
Guide to Choosing the Best Bidet Toilet Seat
- You can choose between both electric and manual bidets. Electric units have a separate heating mechanism for the seat and for the water. They also have electric controls so that you can enjoy more precise operation. Electric options are usually the best bidet seat for those who have mobility issues. Manual bidets are usually operated using a lever style faucet. Manual models tend to be much cheaper than electrical alternatives.
- Many bidet toilet seats are made for the kinds of toilet systems that have detachable basins. You can however, find some bidets that have been made for single unit toilets too. Some universal bidet toilet seats can work with any toilet but they are usually much more basic.
- Most bidet toilet seats are made from plastic materials to keep them as durable and affordable as possible. Many plastics are also smooth and have antibacterial properties, making them particularly easy to clean and hygienic.
- When you are choosing a bidet that has a nozzle or a wand, you should choose a stainless steel option. This is more durable and is easier to clean. Of course, you should choose a bidet that has the most durable parts, as this will make it more resistant to moisture and heat and will give it a longer overall lifespan.
- Ergonomic bidet seats are the best kinds to choose. These follow the contours of your body, making them as comfortable as possible. You can choose from rounded or elongated seats, like you can with toilets. Wider seats can provide the most comfort although this is greatly down to personal preference.
- Many users choose to purchase a bidet toilet seat that is heated. This is especially comforting in the winter months where it may be very uncomfortable to sit on an unheated seat. You can also make use of a timer function for heated seats as this allows you to have the bidet seat ready for when you need to sit on it. The timer also allows you to save energy.
- The washing function of the bidet is another feature that you should pay careful attention to. Decide on the number of nozzles that you would like your bidet to have. Some choose only one nozzle to wash the posterior whilst others choose to have two nozzles that can wash both the posterior and anterior. The nozzles should be able to be repositioned without difficulty. Most bidets also filter the water and ensure that it comes out at the right temperature.
- You should try to buy the best bidet seat for the money you have to spend.
Benefits of Owning a Bidet
Many feel that a bidet is a money and energy saving option as it means that the user doesn’t have to waste toilet paper each time they use the toilet. They can also save water by not having a complete shower after using the toilet either thanks to the fast and water efficient wash that the bidet provides.
Certain medical conditions can make using toilet paper difficult, such as hemorrhoids or inflammatory bowels. A bidet can be a safe and less painful alternative, especially as hygiene is important for these conditions. It is also easier for those with limited mobility such as the disabled or pregnant women to use a bidet than trying to use toilet paper to maintain good hygiene.
There are all kinds of different bidets that you can choose from and you may not even need to completely remodel your existing bathroom to install one as you can install bidets to an existing toilet. If you are looking for the top toilets on the market you might want to check out this link.
Electronic keypads on bidets can make washing even easier as all you need to do is program it and then press the start button. Having a heated seat can make the bidet comfortable to use in winter. You can also find bidets that have deodorizers as part of their additional features, which make them easy to keep fresh and clean.
A bidet toilet seat is a great addition to your bathroom. As you can see from these best bidet toilet seat reviews, you can install one with minimal difficulty and there is no need to completely remodel your bathroom to accommodate one. If you don’t want the bidet to be a permanent fixture in your home, quick-release options allow you to easily and effortlessly remove the seat when it is not required.
You can choose the features that you want your bidet to have, including easy remote control operation. With the simple press of a button, you can control the temperature of the water stream, the warmth of the seat and additional features such as air drying and deodorizing.
If you have difficulties with mobility or if you have conditions or illnesses that make it difficult to maintain proper hygiene after using the toilet, then a bidet toilet seat may be a good investment for you.